Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hangin around the house


We haven't been up to much lately. Natalie is getting into everything. She can move really fast now. I think she will be walking soon. She loves to walk around with us holding her hands. She also loves to walk back and forth along the couch. She gets under the table and tries to climb through the chairs. I have also tried to put a bow in her hair. The only place I can get it to stay is right on the top of her head. It looks a little silly. I need to get a cute headband. Oh she can hold her bottle now when she wants to.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhh! The naked butt picture is adorable!!! She will hate you for the someday. Both of our kids will sit and complain to each other about how their mommies posted nudie pictures of them on their blogs. Her pink pants are so cute! They remind me of the material to Holden's favorite blue blankie. I love her peeking through the chair, too. We have to get them together soon. He was so bummed when she wasn't with you the other day. =o)

the cunningham family said...

I love the naked butt too! How cute is she? :) She is getting so big! they grow up way too fast, don't they? We will have to get together soon with all of the babies, and then the mommies can talk too!