Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday suprise!


I came home from picking up Natalie on my birthday, and let Zoe out. When she came in she went running upstairs and got her nail caught on something. It took me a while to notice something was wrong. All of a sudden I looked in the living room and there was blood everywhere. She had ripped her toe nail out and got blood all over the house. I spent 2 hours that night cleaning blood off the carpet. What a great birthday surprise. Zoe is fine and the vet said their wasn't anything we could do for her. Check out the cute sock bandage Ryan made for her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

I didn't realize that happened on your actual birthday!! Poor Zoe and poor you. I love the sock! I wanted to update my blog today and left my camera at Annie's house. I always leave something behind everywhere I got. =o)

the cunningham family said...

Happy Birthday! That probably wasn't a nice surprise on your birthday, but what can you do?! Nice sock bandage, very creative! HOpe all is well!