Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day Fun


There was no school today, so Natalie and I played all day. We had a great day. We meet grammy and daddy for lunch at Qdoba. Then we went to Von Maur shopping. Mommy loves shopping! I got Natalie some new shoes. They are soo cute. White with pink flowers and butterflies. I also got a cute headband with a bow. I know she doesn't have much hair, but I couldn't resist this cute bow. We played fashion show and Natalie posed for me.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

She is GORGEOUS in her big bow!!! I love it!!!!! I am so jealous of the fun girly stuff you get to buy. The shoes are adorable, too.

the cunningham family said...

I am loving the bow! She looks so adorable in it! I am also jealous of all of the fun girly things you get to do!! The shoes are so cute too! Glad you enjoyed your day off! :)

The Stille's said...

so cute. Isn't it nice to have a day off!!