Monday, January 26, 2009

Saturday Morning

Saturday morning Natalie was up early and of course it was my morning to get up. Now that she is crawling she can get into everything. First, she was crawling into the book shelf that I have recently cleaned out. Then her favorite thing Zoe's bowl. She loves to put her hands in the water dish. Gross! Finally she found her toys. Can you believe she can stand without holding on to anything? It goes so quick, she just learned to crawl and now I can barely catch her.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steph said...

She is so cute!! :) I love tht she's in the dog bowl!!!

The Stille's said...

She looks like such a big girl. I can't believe how much she has changed and so quickly.

Katie said...

Holden is so proud of his girlfriend! He is sitting in my lap right now yelling, "BABY, BABY!" because he can't see her picture while I comment. =o)