Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bath Time

I had to post these pictures from Natalie's bath because they are too cute! My mom gave us a new bath tub that goes in the big bath tub. She is too big to go in her baby bath that fits in the sink. I loved that bath because it told the temperature of the water. It was great when she was really little. Now she only wants to sit up and grab the sprayer and splash all over the kitchen. The new bath is great because it has grippers inside the bath and on the bottom of the bath so it doesn't slide in the bath tub. She loves her bath and even brought her passie with her tonight.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad your mom found a good one for you! It looks like Natalie loves it! I love that she has her paci in there. She is so cute. (I think I say that in every post, but she is!!)

Katie said...

PS I really think she looks like YOU in those pictures! Esp. when she smiles! (Sorry, Ryan!) =o)