Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer



I am so excited it is summer and I am so excited my best friends have the summer off with me! Yesterday Holden came over and they played all afternoon. It was fun this year because they can actually play a little. Katie and I can have a chance to talk. Today we took the kids in my car to see our new house. Holden was really interested in what the workers were doing. Then we went to the park to play. Don't they look cute in the back seat together? I will have to get some more picture of our day from Katie.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

We LOVE summer!!!:) It's so fun that the kids can play together this year. When Holden woke up from nap he said, "Where "Atalie and Corinne?" Then of course it was "WHY???" to every answer I gave him. Imagine that! ;)