Thursday, June 18, 2009

Branson

We are on vacation in Branson with Ryan's family this week. We are having a lot of fun! There are 20 people including Natalie. We are staying in a beautiful house with 6 bedrooms and bathrooms. Here are a few pictures, I will post more when I get home.


Natalie at the Butterfly Palace. There was a huge room where butterflies could land on you. One landed on her head but I couldn't get a picture before she tried to grab it.

Natalie with her grandma and grandpa Scott. She loves getting to see them everyday.


First time swimming since last summer. After trying the pool we took her boating the next day. She loves water. We also went to an inside water park. They had a fun toddler area that she loved.





Here is a picture of a dinner show we went to see. It was called the Circle B Cowboy show.
More to come!



















2 comments:

Katie said...

I was excited to see new pictures up. The butterfly place sounds so neat! Glad to see you are having sunshine. It is horrible here; either rainy and chilly, or unbearably hot and humid. Yuck! I am cracking up at the cowboy show picture. :)

the cunningham family said...

I'm baack! It looks like you are having fun in Branson. I agree, the butterfly place sounds like fun! Glad you are enjoying yourself. We'll have to get the kids back together when you get back! Can't wait to see more pics! :)