Friday, December 25, 2009

Favorite Things

Juliana got some special crayons that can write on windows. Juli and Natalie tried them out Christmas morning. I hope they wash off :) The had a lot of fun, lets hope Natalie doesn't think you can write on the windows with all markers or crayons.

Natalie got a kitchen from Santa. She loved cooking! Come by and she will make you some wonderful treats.

Natalie's second favorite present was from Corinne. She got all 5 Yo Gabba Gabba figurines. She wants to take them everywhere. She talks to them and sings songs with them. She even wakes up from her nap talking about them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Just caught up on all of your posts! Topless Tutu is my favorite. :) She is so stinking cute!!! Glad you all had a good Christmas. I will Walgreens all the pics I got at your house soon...I took a ton!