Sunday, August 30, 2009

Summer is over

I can't believe summer is over. I have been so busy starting school. And to make matters worse I was in a car accident the night before kids started school. I have been without a car since Aug. 18th. We are all okay, it was just me in the car. Well on a happier note here are some fun pictures from the end of the summer.
The princess has a new throne.


Ryan bought Natalie her first car!

Natalie loves her puppy Zoe. And Zoe tolerates her very well.

Natalie's hair is kind of long enough for pig tails :)















2 comments:

Katie said...

Okay, HATE the title of your post!! :( So sad!!! WAHHH! Where did it go??? LOVE the pictures, though! Her pigtails are adorable!! And I didn't know she got a new purple ride! Yay Daddy for getting her that, every girl needs her own set of wheels. So glad you are okay even if your car wasn't. Thanks for stopping by today! You and Kara are the best!

the cunningham family said...

She is getting so big! I love her hair in pig tails. The car is cute too...just think if daddy already bought a car for her at this age, what is he going to get her when she is 16?? Glad everything is ok after the accident. Those are never fun...believe me, I know!!