Monday, December 29, 2008

Zoe...

Ryan and I went to see Marley and Me last night and our wonderful friends Heather and Mike watched Natalie for us. Thanks guys! We really enjoyed the movie. It made me think about how great Zoe is and how I need to pay more attention to her. She has been so great with Natalie, if you don't count the dozen or so pacifiers and burp cloths she has eaten. She use to be our baby and now things are very different. I just wanted to make a little collage for her. I think she is really starting to get use to Natalie and even play with her some times. In these pictures you will see her best friend Izzy who you may remember came to stay with us a couple of summers ago. You can also see her dressed up as Eeyore courtesy of Kara's sister Jen who has a closet full of dog Halloween costumes.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

Awwww....we love you, Zoe! Jay and I went to that movie today and I loved it, although I cried to hard at the end that I had a headache when I went home!!! I literally soaked all 8 napkins that I had with me. Zoe may look similar to Marley, but she's DEFINATELY much more behaved. =o)